Sunday, October 12, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Movie Review



Teenage mutant ninja turtles, yes, it’s a huge pop culture show for all of us. But did it settle with the audience of the silver screen this time around? The answer to that is both yes and no. I like the C.G.I, it does not get better than that, Hollywood production at its best. What flawed TMNT is the silly plot. If I wanna watch something as cheesy as this, I’d rather watch a Karan Johar movie!

Yes, it’s true, I love Megan Fox! She’s so pretty! She’s so hot! Sex, sex , sex!. She acted kind of OK. The scene where in the ninja turtles and her glide down a snow covered mountain side is the most chilling, she screamed at the right place, laughed at the right place while our favorite ninjas go around looking like monsters, a production decision I find really hard to understand.


It’s a Paramount production so naturally come the MTV plug, of course! I was in shocked and awe when Hollaback Girl was played and this is where the plot gets confusing, how old are the Mutant Ninjas? Or was Viacom just trying to slightly hint that Gwen Stefani is back? Viacom is too huge of a company to pin point manage Gwen’s promotion but were they? Yes, the plot is indeed diabolical! 

No comments:

Post a Comment